Plan for the upcoming sprints by reviewing the prioritized backlog for new user stories that have not yet been estimated and providing estimates.
By the conclusion of our meeting, we will achieve these outcomes:
- Ensure team understanding of context of user stories and associated features
- Estimate as many user stories as time will allow
Backlog Grooming sessions are intended to help estimate planned work in the backlog to enable better prioritization of work with the Product Management team and to allow the team to focus on the sprint commitment based on relative estimates using story points.
Who should attend:
- Scrum team members to learn, ask questions, and estimate stories
- Product Management to review user story context and answer questions
- Arch and Design to provide arch context if necessary