DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Advanced
- Overview: The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) competence framework identifies 8 knowledge areas and 4 skills that are relevant in DevOps. Every individual operating in a DevOps team requires to be competent at all 8 knowledge areas and proficient at the 4 skill levels. In order for DevOps teams to be effective, they require all 12 areas to be at the Expert level.
- DASA DevOps Fundamentals provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
Why you should earn DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification?
What are the Prerequisites?
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
What is the target audience?
Exam details (DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certification)
The DevOps Fundamentals exams are delivered by APMG and iSQI. Training organizations can attain the vouchers for the exam through your courseware partner.
- Delivery: Online and Paper-based
- Format: Closed-book format, Web-Based, participants can bring scratch paper
- Proctoring: Live/Webcam
- Duration: 60 minutes, 15-minute additional time for non-native candidates
- Number of questions: 40, simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)
- Pass Grade: 65%